Shell&Forrest

Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm still trying to figure out this whole blog thing. I just told blogspot that my birthday could be included in my profile and it automatically included my astrological sign and what chinese year I was born in. I can't figure out how to get rid of that "Gemini" lable. It's not really the kind of thing I want people to immediately see- oh, she's listed her sign. Dumb. However, I do like being reminded that I belong to the year of the monkey.

This photo is from the last time I spent 3 months in the tropics and did some fieldwork- but that time I didn't get paid and Forrest was there (slightly longer, in fact, than I was). Also, Guatemala; Guam, eh? Don't you think that means something?

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Shell,Mox,Nel said...

Sorry, no monkeys on Guam. I could maybe bring you some brown tree snakes or cane toads though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home